Welcome to the world of Dungeons & Dragons! Here, you’ll find a series of articles to help you get started playing the game and make the most out of your campaign!
Part 1: Getting started
- Introduction to Dungeons & Dragons – What is roleplay, and how do you do it?
- What You Need to Start Playing D&D – A breakdown of how to get started and where you can find the supplies you’ll need
- Guide to Polyhedral Dice – Discover how to recognize and use those weird-shaped dice
- How to find a D&D Group – So you know you want to play… now how do you find people who share that interest?
- D&D Edition Comparison – Learn the differences between the six published editions, and what to expect in each of them
Part 2: Building a Character
- D&D Class Comparison – Help spot the differences between the classes and find which class is right for you
- Beginners Guide for Building a 5e Character – Take the stress out of the character building process
- Tips for Creating a Memorable Character – Design a great character that’s also fun to play
Part 3: Playing the Game
- Easy Tips for Roleplaying Your Character – Get in your character’s head and really dig into the roleplaying aspect (no funny voices required)
- How to Play D&D – Learn the basics of playing the game
- Things I Wish I Knew When I Started D&D – There are some things that the book just can’t teach you–but you can get a jump start here!