Welcome to the world of Dungeons & Dragons! Here, you’ll find a series of articles to help you get started playing the game and make the most out of your campaign!
Part 1: Getting started
- Introduction to Dungeons & Dragons – What is roleplay, and how do you do it?
- What You Need to Start Playing D&D – A breakdown of how to get started and where you can find the supplies you’ll need
- Guide to Polyhedral Dice – Discover how to recognize and use those weird-shaped dice
- How to find a D&D Group – So you know you want to play… now how do you find people who share that interest?
- D&D Edition Comparison – Learn the differences between the five published editions, and what to expect in each of them
Part 2: Building a Character
- D&D Class Comparison – Learn why there so are many choices, and which class is right for you
- Beginners Guide for Building a 5e Character – This simple guide will take the stress out of the character building process
- Tips for Creating a Memorable Character – Design a great character that’s also fun to play
Part 3: Playing the Game
- Easy Tips for Roleplaying Your Character – Get in your character’s head and really dig into the roleplaying aspect (no funny voices required)
- How to Play D&D – Learn the basics of playing the game
- DM List of Do’s and Don’t’s for Beginners – What NOT to do during your first few sessions